As a Facebook Page Manager, I get asked this question a lot - "how can i ban a liker from my business page"?
This is certainly possible and quite easy to do. The usual reasons for banning a user from your business page is because of wall spam or seagulling (see previous post) , message spam or inappropriate comments. You will need to be a Page Manager with either the Manager Position or Content Creator Position to make these changes. This is how you complete the "Ban Permanently" option.
1. Go to your business page, log in as the page, then go to the liker list located in the Admin Section on the top right of the page.
2. On the liker list (See Likes), scroll down to the name of the person you want to ban, press the X which is located in the right hand corner of the name box.
3. You will then receive a screen message in another box and in the left hand side it will have the option to Ban Permanently. Click this then press enter.
The offender will no longer be able to like your page, comment or message your business through the Facebook Page.
Some Other Relevant Articles that you might find useful:
* Are you getting Facebook Page Spam from other Businesses?
* How to Block unwanted Comments from your Facebook Business Page
Have you ever had to block a user and why? I would love to her your feedback.
Blue Bird Internet Marketing
Enter your Email to receive our latest Marketing Tips!
Judi Gray is the Owner Operator of Blue Bird Internet Marketing and has been assisting small Businesses with their online profiles since 2011.