Email Marketing is a fantastic way to keep in touch with your customers on a regular basis, and to give them information that they may be interested in, that can easily be accessed from their computer, phone or ipad.
A monthly regular newsletter is best, but for some businesses this may not be possible, so a six-monthly newsletter might suffice.
1. Create a regular campaign. (Decide on a regular send-out date)
2. Use a professional email campagin program.
3. Don't overload your newsletter with too much information.
4. Include pictures to catch the readers eye.
5. Include Links to your products/events, website and social media pages.
Blue Bird Internet Marketing has a monthly E-Newsletter full of advice, articles and reviews. You can sign up for our newsletter for free HERE.
Need Advice or help creating your Email Campaign? Contact Us today.
Send Me your sign-up links and I will be happy to subscribe to your E-Newsletter!
Until Next Time...
Blue Bird Internet Marketing
Enter your Email to receive our latest Marketing Tips!
Judi Gray is the Owner Operator of Blue Bird Internet Marketing and has been assisting small Businesses with their online profiles since 2011.